Consulting & Masterclasses
The Shingo Institute is the home of the famous “Shingo Prize”. It’s been almost 20 years since Businessweek Magazine named it “The Nobel Prize of Manufacturing” and since then it has grown to have attracted the worlds top organizations in finance, government & military, healthcare and many other industries.
We have helped Banks, Labs, Transit Authorities, Special Ops units, Investments Funds and others as they move past a continuous improvement programs or tools to instead create a long term culture of excellence across an entire enterprise, not just operations.
Private Equity CEO
NY Securities Lawyer
Tier 1 Special Ops
Fortune 500 Marketer
Head of Ops for $10 billion Energy Company
The US Special Operations Command synchronizes the planning of Special Operations and provides Special Operations Forces to support persistent, networked and distributed Global Combatant Command operations in order to protect and advance our Nation’s interests.
What USSOCOM Does: Civil Affairs, Counterinsurgency, Counterterrorism, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction, Direct Action, Foreign Humanitarian Assistance, Foreign Internal Defense, Hostage Rescue and Recovery, Military Information Support Operations, Security Force Assistance, Special Reconnaissance, Unconventional Warfare, Preparation of the Environment.
- Strategy Advisor to Sr. Leader
- The Influential Leader Masterclass
Learn more at: socom.mil
The Laudato Si’ Startup Challenge, inspired by Pope Francis is a global initiative, an urgent call-to-action, that encourages early to mid-stage startups to grow their breakthrough solutions to the world’s boldest challenges.
- Strategy Advisor to Founding Partner
- Introductions to Billionaires
- Sourced media production donation
Learn more at: laudatosichallenge.org
- Strategy Advisor to CEO & VP's
- Strategy Advisor to CEO
- Strategy Advisor to Program Lead
- Strategy Advisor to CEO + COO
- Strategy Advisor to Market Leaders
- Strategy Advisor to Assistant Commissioner
The Influential Leader
$16,335 (+ Travel if needed)
1) In Person Program: 2.5 hr sessions spread over 8 weeks (extra hour for first session)
2) Over the phone: 2.5 hr sessions spread over 8 weeks (extra hour for first session)
3) In Person Seminar: the eight session in a row over 3 days
Discover Excellence - 2 Day (Shingo Model)
$1,600 / class member
Strategy Advisor Weekly Calls For CEOs & Sr. Executives
Train The Trainer Bi-monthly Mentoring Calls
Month to Month Membership:
$30 per month
Annual Membership: Individual
$3 per month. Billed annually ($36)
Custom Team & Enterprise Annual Membership discounts available
Please reach out for custom pricing (435) 602-1351 or Contact@MyelinMedia.com